Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Write about a time you had an agrument with a friend

A time I had an agrument with a friend was when my friend got in her first relationship with a boy. Its seems as if everything about her has changed. We didnt talk like we use to. She didn't want to hear anything I had to say. She was acting like a wild monkey out of the zoo. Then when I told her about how I wasn't appreciating the way I was been treated by her. She said we just shouldn't be friends and I told her I wasn't accepting that.I knew that it was only that boy that got that in her head.Me and my best friend was like sisters. So I told her to keep this saying that I made up in her head."Somethings in life are unseen that why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream. Meaning that I hope she wakes up to find down deep in her heart that this boy was tearing her away from the people she loves. Then it didn't even take a week until she was on my front step crying saying how he hurt her. As me beening her best friend and her sister, I was there to feel her pain.

No comments: