Thursday, May 1, 2008

Describe Your Own Hair

My hair is one of a kind and I say this because it's all mine. It's different from my other family members. My mom has long thick hair, and it's dark brown. Her hair could never lay down. My grandma has short goldish, brown hair. It's so straight can never do anything with it. My brother hair is bald, he never let it grows out. His hair is like a tree that never grows. My little sister hair is long as well, but she has a sandy brown tecture. Her hair matches her hazel brown eyes. Thats a good combination. Last but not least my uncle's hair is so nappy. His hair is like dried up taco meat. He never combs or brush it.
But I love my hair because I can never stay with one style. I'm always come up with something new to do to it. My mom is always asking me" Why you can't just stick with one style child". I just laugh, and tell her I can't help it. One day I would have curls, and the next day it could be straight. But anyway it goes my hair would always be different. It's long and I can put it into any style I like. My hair is brown and black. Its black at the roots, and its brown at the ends. When the sun shines, you can really see my true colors.That' why I love my hair because its all mines!!!

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

You have provided a very thorough discussion of this chapter's theme, but you need to do this regularly, not just once or twice a week. If you can't set a reasonable pace, we can switch back to answering questions I hand out in class.