Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who do you look up to as a role model

The person that I looked up to as a role model is my grandma.My grandma is a very wise woman. I can talk to her about anything. She is like a second mom.Even though I can still talk to my mom about anything as well. My grandma is special because sometimes she knows what I'm going to say before I even say it. Like she feels my pain through her. It's kind of scary but yet exciting. It feels good to know that you have someone that understands you. Thats why I look up to my grandma whenever I am going through something. She is my other half, my pride, and my joy!

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

Can you remember a specific time when your grandmother seemed entirely in sync with you? That would complement this entry quite well.

My grandmother lived with us from the time I was 10 years old until she died when I was 42. We had a very special relationship.