Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Write about a desire you had for something or someone

Something that I desire and have a passion for is writing. I love to write , and this is because you can always have something to alk about. Explaining it in writing is the best way if you ask me. Writing comes in all shapes and forms. You can go from writing a poem, to writing a essay, and even your own book. Only thing you need is a subject and you can write about anything. I have my own personal diaries, and journals. I keep all my thoughts ad feelings in it. I treasure it with all my might. Writing is like a hobby to me. Always exciting and fun. Most kids my age woulldnt even like writing as much as I do. Writing is like a best friend,listens to all my problems and concern. Who knows one day my thoughts that I write down might just speak back!!

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

I especially appreciate when you say, "writing is like a best friend". I can relate, having used writing about my feelings at times when I thought I was losing my mind, or when I was going through a difficult time. I started to write poetry and do journaling when I was in college. Sometimes, I look at my old stuff and it's like looking in a photography scrapbook because it is a reflection of me at that time, just like a photo is. Here is a web site that has my poetry. I call it Divorce and the Man Who Regained His Sanity