Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Write about an experience you had with your cousin

An experience I had with my cousin is when he took us all skating. I was so excited because that was my first time going to a real skating ring. When I first walked through the door I was so nervous because I didnt want to fall in front of all those people that were there. If I would have fell, I would have got laughed at. That would make me very embarrased to ever go skating again.
But the people didnt bother me though. When I rented my skates it was time to hit the floor. I didnt want to skate just yet though. I waited awhile until I seen everyone else skating. Then that motivate me to start skating. So I slowly eased my way down the walk way on to the floor. I started off nice and easy. Then speeded up just a little, everyone else was coming around so quickly it was starting to make me dizzy. People was lapping me three to four times. But I didnt care as long as I didnt fall. Then my cousin said that it was getting late, so it was time to put the skates back. I was bragging to my cousin how I didnt fall, then as soon as I said that"KABOOM" fell right on the floor. Then me and my cousin started laughing

No comments: