Sunday, May 11, 2008

What is the worst thing about having a brother/sister

The worst thing about having a brother or sister is that I have both. I feel like Malcom In The Middle to. I am the first girl but the second oldest. Your little sister gets all the attention because shes the baby. Your oldest brother also get all the attention because hes the oldest, and he wants everything done his way.Sometimes I wonder what attention do I get. I sometimes get left out. Its just not fair if you ask me. I can relate this to myself because I have bothers and sisters. The reason why I say this remind me of Malcom In The Middle because I'm the middle oldest. Another thing about having a brother or sister that makes it so bad is that they are very annoying. Like a clock going off in the morning. I love my other siblings but sometimes it just might be good to be the only child

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

Your use of figurative language, comparing your position in your family to Malcolm in the Middle, as well as how annoying a younger sibling can be like an alarm clock going off is really superb writing. That's what I'm talking about, Lena!