Tuesday, May 6, 2008

If you could choose a new name wat will you pick?

If I could choose a new name, I would surely change my last name. I want my name to be different than Gross. I hate this name,I would change my name to Johnson or Mcgee. A family name than runs through my mom side of the family. My dad side of the family names is all messed up! Then I aslo dont like the way my classmates, teachers, and other peers that are envolved around me daily,pronounces my name. It sounds so disgusting! Sometimes I want to ask my mom "What made you give me such a harsh and gisgusting name?" It's just not fair, my sister and brother has the same last name. But then again I would want to be named a Hill neither. Kids would be making funny sayings like "Over the hills and far away". No so I would just stick to Johnson or Mcgee. That wouldnt sound too bad, it's better than a Gross anyday!

No comments: