Sunday, May 11, 2008

What makes a real friend

What makes a real friend is a person that is honest, and understands your feelings and personal needs. As for me I dont have friends, I only have associates. I only have one real best friend. I consider her as my friend because I grew up with her. We have so much in common. I dont like friends thats always trying to bring you down just because you want to make something out life. I dont like people like that, and I sure dont consider them as my friend. A real friend would work with you as a team to help make things better for the both of you. Thats a real and true friend. A real friend understands your pain and knows when you want to be bothered or not. A real friend knows how to comfort you, knows when you beening pressured. A real friend is like another sister or a brother ,you can talk about anything to that person,and they will understand thats a real friend.

No comments: